For the ultimate in user involvement and consumer loyalty we offer the Interactivity Pack as an add-on to any version of our Motorsport Portal:
- User Submitted Content - Allow users to post their own information in the Customers section and let them keep it up to date. You maintain complete control over the content with ability to edit their submittals before and after approving them, or excercise your option to not approve them at all! This can save you valuable time in getting updates on your site which takes a load off of you and makes your customer happier as well.
Users can also submit for your approval:
- Events - Let your users help you keep your events up to date! After an event occurs, the submitting user can submit results for that event.
- News Articles - Everyone likes to "get the scoop" on some late breaking news. Let your users help you keep up to date.
- Links - Links to personal pages, links to enthusiast sites, you name it. Just take a quick look at the submitted link before you approve it to make sure it's not something inappropriate.
- Forums - Online forums have virtually replaced printed media for distilling the latest information in the motorsport industry. One of the best ways to get traffic to your site is to supply some forums. One of our favorite ways to get a forum busy is to create a forum specifically for a local motorsport club, allowing them to exchange information and draw attention to your site. With the Interactivity Pack you can create as many online forums as you would like to divide the various topics of interest. As the site administrator you can lock or delete individual messages or entire threads of conversation that you feel is inappropriate.
- Calculators - OK, these can be very useful but they are also just flat-out fun. Currently we offer three different calculators and are adding more as we get time:
- Compression Ratio and Cubic Inch Calculator - An EXTREMELY accurate and detailed compression ratio calculator that takes into account every variable necessary to compute a static compression ratio.
- Horsepower Calculator - A fairly accurate estimate of the user's horsepower based on their best ET at race weight or their best MPH at race weight.
- Reaction Time Tester - A fun test of reaction against a Pro tree where the user races the computer and get's a few taunts when they don't measure up.
Take a test drive of the Motorsport Portal now!