Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Suspension

Subject Topic: Go to the horizon alone Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by CynthiaMWathen on 13 November 2022 at 10:50pm - IP Logged
View CynthiaMWathen's Profile Search for other posts by CynthiaMWathen Quote CynthiaMWathen Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
CynthiaMWathen
Standard Member
Standard Member
Austria
13 November 2022
12 Posts
The analysis of Jian Wuheng is reasonable and not complicated at all! Why didn't you think of it? The wind repeatedly asked himself this question, there is only one reason-the flow of the moon! www。 xiaoshuotxt。 com Chapter 280 about believing. Wind and rain, blowing snow, poisonous Yoko, why only the people of Feilong Villa like Infernal Affairs so much? Is this just a coincidence? The wind rustles to understand the meaning of the sword without trace. Swallow the novel net and flow the moon! Feng Xiaoxiao is the best friend in Jianghu. Has he been deceiving himself all the time? If he is really the Dragon Villa deliberately sent close to their own, then his task can be said to be very successful, he has always been an absolute trust in him. Two people should have been in the opposite position, I do not know when they have been friends, if this is deliberately close to themselves at the behest of the gang, then what is the purpose of doing so? Everyone in Jianghu thinks that he and Feilong Villa are like water and fire. In fact, he and Feilong Villa are all out of passivity, or helping friends or being forced to defend themselves. He has never even taken the initiative to find trouble with Feilong Village. In fact, they don't have to care so much about themselves. The wind rustled and his hands and feet felt a little cold at this time. Jian Wuheng seemed to say something again, but he didn't listen to a word. He just thought over and over again: If Feilong Villa is "God Kill", and Liu Yue is certainly one of them,Carbon in Pulp, then from the disappearance of three hours in the previous wedding to the recent loss of five million, the name of "Peacock Plume" was leaked. There is a reasonable explanation for these doubts: of course, the three hours were invented by Feilong Villa itself. As for the "five million", the "God" knew about his plot and certainly would not give it back to him, not to mention the "Peacock Plume". Things seem to have become more and more simple and clear. Sword traceless voice came to my ears again: "Just now you said that who is the killer of the flowing moon and the blowing snow, I think it is also very strange!"! Why does Feiyun listen to the word of Snow Blowing? Preconceived ideas? Both of them should be people he trusted absolutely. How could he believe in blowing snow instead of flowing moon? Yes! If everyone is a group of people,Portable gold trommel, this problem is not a problem, of course, is to take the opportunity to let the flow of the moon closer to their own. And this is undoubtedly very successful, and the two are really inseparable now. Sword without trace has nothing to say, just looking at the wind rustling in that head down hard to think. Suddenly the wind rustled up his head and said, "If the poison at the wedding was really from Feilong Villa, then why did he let himself disappear for three hours and push himself to the most suspicious point?" Jian Wuheng laughed and said, "The most suspicious thing is true, but does anyone suspect him?" As soon as the wind rustles, the sword does not have the trace way: "Since you have been poisoned, I think, portable gold wash plant ,manganese beneficiation plant, the time of poisoning coma is not enough to get to the resurrection point from the restaurant on the wedding day, right?" "I'm afraid it's not enough," said the rustling wind. "That's right," said Jian Wuheng! He couldn't pretend to be killed on the spot, so he had to hide and pretend to be missing! "Then why did you disappear for three hours?" Asked the rustling wind. "Think about what happened in those three hours," said Jian Wuheng. "Many gangs joined hands to attack Feilong Villa," said Feng Xiao Xiao. "He suffered heavy losses." "Yes," said Jian Wuheng with a smile, "so no one in Jianghu will doubt Feilong Villa now, because everyone believes that Feilong Villa was the gang that lost the most that day!"! Feilong Villa has a wonderful time for three hours! To cover up that he wasn't killed and that people wouldn't suspect him! The wind is rustling and murmuring to himself: "Is it true that the Flying Dragon Villa is'!"? " Jian Wuheng said, "We just infer, so we can never say 100%, but you can't deny that the possibility is too high!" The wind rustled and stopped talking, and now he just felt at a loss. Not because the analysis of the sword without trace is too messy, but because the analysis of the sword without trace is too clear.
He wanted to find some unreasonable places in the analysis of the sword without trace, but let his mind in a mess, the theory of the sword without trace seems to have no untenable place, the only thing missing is the evidence that Xintianlou likes to emphasize. The wind rustling suddenly asked Jian Wuheng again: "How do you know the time of the effect?" Jian Wuheng said with a smile, "In fact, Yijian and I didn't come up with the time of the drug effect and some speculations about Feilong Villa. We didn't go to investigate it at all. This is what Tieqi said a few days ago when he invited Yijian to go to his place.". And Feilong Villa is the saying of'God kill ', he is only because of the wind and rain, such as a few traitors of Feilong Villa and some doubts, but because of you and fully confirmed! The wind is rustling and silent, just now I swear that I heard the voice of the "God Kill" boss is the voice of the poisoner, and now it is the strongest evidence that Feilong Villa is "God Kill". "How did Iron Flag make these speculations?" Asked the rustling wind. "I don't know," said Jian Wuheng. "We only know that the Xuanming they helped can also make this poison now." "I'm afraid the question of the efficacy time will spread all over Jianghu soon," said Feng Xiao Xiao. "Tieqi is looking for you. He's probably already started to contact the various gangs to work together to deal with Feilong Villa." Jian Wuheng said with a smile, "Yes, the Iron Flag did show a little bit of this meaning that day." Feng Xiao Xiao said, "But sooner or later, the time of the drug effect will be studied out by other poison players. It is impossible for Feilong Villa to think of this. It is impossible for him to think that one day he will still be suspected by the whole Jianghu, and it is a well-founded suspicion. He finally outsmarted himself in these three hours." Jian Wuheng shrugged and said, "Maybe he forgot at that time?" The wind rustled and shook his head and said, "How could such a careful plan have such a big oversight?" Sword without trace but suddenly smiled, laughing wind rustling inexplicably,small gold wash plant, two eyes staring at him, it is not difficult to guess that sword without trace if there is no reasonable explanation will be very troublesome. Jian Wuheng hurriedly said, "I just feel like you're trying to help Fei Long Villa get away with it. It doesn't seem right!" 。 ore-magnetic-mining.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register