Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Suspension

Subject Topic: Weiyang Ups and Downs (Complete) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by CynthiaMWathen on 13 November 2022 at 10:57pm - IP Logged
View CynthiaMWathen's Profile Search for other posts by CynthiaMWathen Quote CynthiaMWathen Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
CynthiaMWathen
Standard Member
Standard Member
Austria
13 November 2022
12 Posts
After pondering for a moment, he said to the Chamberlain in a low voice, "Send the messenger to the Ningshou Palace." The Chamberlain looked at my face, dared not say anything more, and turned to pass it on. I wiped the tears with my sleeve and prepared to meet the messenger of the Han Palace. At this time thin queen mother has nearly crazy, her volume is getting bigger and bigger, has been unable to cover up, said clearly that the death of Xi son is my hand, forcing Liu immediately after the decree. Hearing the sound, my heart sank to the bottom of the valley. This is the best time to get rid of me. After that, there will be no introduction of the medicine that hurts my heart and lungs, and then it will not work. Lingxi also heard the words of Empress Dowager Bo. Her eyes were full of fear. She said in a low voice, "Empress.." I shook my hand, straightened my clothes, and stood in front of the temple. Without listening or looking, I sank down, as if all the things in the world had disappeared for a moment, leaving a silence. The maidservant saw the Empress of the State of Dai, and the Empress Hong Fu Jin An. The messenger was a little frightened, and his identity was probably the first time he could enter the inner palace. Say, what's the matter? I don't want to say too much. My eyes are still half closed. At midnight last night, a flying pigeon sent a message saying that Emperor Shao had collapsed. My body froze and I hurried back to the inner temple. The inner hall was still full of wailing and miserable cries. What else did your master say? I am sure he is not the messenger of the Han palace, Lu queen mother at this time will not have the mood to spread Liu Gong's death everywhere. The messenger was obviously startled. He immediately lowered his eyes and said, "The master of the maidservant family said that he would tell the empress that the rise and fall of the country depended on the empress." He is also a bastard. Pull it down. I made a gesture of resentment and ordered people to pull him down. Lingxi stepped forward and asked in a low voice, "Empress, who is he?" "You go and tell the outside to expel him from Daiguo overnight and not to stay." I did not answer Lingxi's question,Uv Gel Nail Polish Bottle, but told him otherwise. Lingxi turned and left. I stepped into the hall, just didn't hear Liu's answer, I don't know if filial he promised the queen mother's command. With a deep sigh and a pause, I entered the inner hall. Without waiting for Empress Dowager Bo to speak out, I bowed down and said, "Report to the Empress Dowager, Dai Wang. I have just received a report that Emperor Shao has died." Empress Dowager Bo was stunned. Suddenly she changed her angry face and laughed heartily. "She's just so so. The Ai family is better than her." I knew who she was referring to and bowed my head in silence. Half a lifetime of struggle, you come and go, if not hate to the extreme,Plastic Foam Dispenser Bottle, how can there be such a reaction, who has only himself to blame? Who's happy from now on? Who can escape life and death? Two grandmothers who lost their grandchildren almost at the same time, two women who were equally immersed in grief, did they need to find out who had won who? Feng Sheng That night, I asked Lingxi in a low voice, "Did you hear how King Dai answered the queen mother?" Lingxi was silent, and then smiled: "The maidservant didn't hear." I smiled softly, and without further questioning, I turned around and entered the inner hall. Sitting on the couch Liu some stunned, small pieces of beard let him look old, see me into the door, he looked up at me, red eyes are full of pain and guilt. I sat on the couch in silence and stroked his cheek with my hand. Some pain, although I know, but I can not touch the place, perhaps at this time he only needs a person to accompany him, the rest do not have to do anything. My heart also pain, pain is so sad for Liu. Perhaps itself less close relatives of blood, glass cream jars ,16 Oz Clear Plastic Bottles With Caps, heart distance is far, I can love Xi son, but not like Liu the pain of cutting flesh and bone. Liu Heng buried his face in my neck, his voice trembled a little, and his tone was so painful that people trembled: "Xi'er begged the king a few days ago, saying that the lecture school was boring and he wanted to go out to play. The king promised him that he would take him out hunting with Du Zhan in two days. Xi'er was as happy as anything at that time, but he didn't go in the end. If the king of Japan took him, He will have less regrets when he leaves. I pressed his cheek, heartache unceasingly, at this time he was just an ordinary father, holding on to his guilt, blindly self-reproach, but who can predict things in the world in advance, even if it can be predicted, perhaps the most important thing to do should be to save the child's life. I helped him lie down and said softly, "King Dai has to sleep. This is an extraordinary time. What if you collapse the Kingdom of Dai?"? Have a good sleep. My concubine is here with you.
"Then I bent down to take off his shoes and socks, and took the quilt to cover him gently.". Liu's eyes have not left me, I also gently staring at him. Hold his hand tightly and give him a steady smile. The night is as cold as water, but I just want to sit like this, nothing to move, nothing to think about. Liu fell into a deep sleep, I quietly got up and strolled to the window, the wind outside the window, the overwhelming hurricane rolled up pebbles knocking on the white silk paper on the window, fluttering sound, on night duty of the palace e heard panic to get up and go to the doors and windows of the hall outside the pass. I'm still standing there, the wind is blowing, and then it's going to be a heavy rain. The messenger should be Peng Ding's men, stay here is also to be able to report to the capital at any time on behalf of the country, Peng Ding is also gambling? What he said that day was a bet that I would help him turn? Peng family has always been famous for poetry and etiquette, Peng Yue's honesty and selflessness, even Gaozu is a headache, Manchu Dynasty civil and military, including my grandfather, admires him very much, never thought that his descendants were like this, maybe every talented person is eager to have troubled times, troubled times can achieve emperors, troubled times can achieve meritorious service, troubled times But can not achieve the stability of the people at dawn. Troubled times, okay? Is the winner a prince and the loser a bandit? Then who will pity all the people in the war-torn world? As soon as Liu Gong died, countless pairs of eyes in the world were staring at the movement of the capital, if Lv Shi had some movement at this time, it must have given the king of Liu a good reason, within five days, the sword was directed at the court. This is a treacherous time, the two sides have been at daggers drawn, fire and water can not blend, empress Lu will be in danger? I don't know. But du war has adjusted the military forces, if the wind at this time, Liu is bound to hand in hand with the king of qi, and then a small chance to fight this. Before that, perhaps du war will coerce Liu, first use my head to draw a line with Lushi, inspire the armed forces, think of here I slightly a choked, don't this is also Peng Yiding said I can change the generation of the country,Blue Bottle Serum, after all, at this time, I also have to help him. penghuangbottle.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register