Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Questions

Subject Topic: Sheng Long Dao Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by GuangWei on 08 November 2022 at 6:59pm - IP Logged
View GuangWei's Profile Search for other posts by GuangWei Visit GuangWei's Homepage Quote GuangWei Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
GuangWei
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
08 November 2022
8 Posts
Yi Chen laughed wildly and shouted loudly: "With brilliant divine consciousness, you will accumulate divine power tens of thousands of times faster, and powerful divine power will promote the progress of your divine consciousness.". You only know how to continue the divine power, but do not know how to expand the divine consciousness, which is why you have been enslaved under the feet of the gods. Remember, divinity, divine divinity is the most important thing.. Now, I teach you'Royal Thunder Heart Sutra ', which is the special skill of Thor. In the frightened shouts of the gods, in the cheers of the demons and other gods from all walks of life, Yi Chen slowly recited the first four stages of the "Royal Thunder Heart Sutra". Those gods and people quickly memorized these methods, and suddenly their hearts were bright. Countless men of God roared: "So, so, we understand, we understand..." Easy dust Yin smiled, he disdained to look at the'sacred mountain ', turned away. All the demon gods, most of the spirit gods, and a small half of the gods from the fairy and Buddhist realms followed him out and left the small space where the'sacred mountain 'was located. Yi Chen said silently in his heart: "I want to improve the power of these people,Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe, and I want to get their help, but I can't leave the seeds of war to the divine world. The realm of the four-fold'Royal Thunder Heart Sutra 'is enough for them to rise to the power of the superior gods, but it is very difficult for them to reach the strength of the top gods.". These demons must be suppressed by someone. Yi Chen knew that these murderous demons, if not suppressed, would cause much damage to the human world and the fairy world, so he could not let them have invincible power. Moreover, the reason for giving these people the mental method is just to use them to coerce the Protoss to let him return to the fairy world. He doesn't want to be a so-called God. If he really had that, he would have taught the "Demon Sutra",brushed stainless steel sheet, which is a higher level of mental method than the "Royal Thunder Heart Sutra". After leaving the'sacred mountain 'far away, Yi Chen stood still and turned to drink: "Come on, we need a new'sacred mountain'. We build our own'sacred mountain. 'We are our own masters. What qualifications do those ancient Protoss have to lead us?" The demons cheered and began to gather their divine power. Yi Chen sneered in his heart, it seems that his ability to confuse people has not been reduced, ah, or is the brain of these demons too simple, too easily encouraged? The great power of the gods came together, and a new, huge space was created in the divine world. A man of God can create a world of his own, so many men of God work together to create, will certainly be an incomparably brilliant space. Completely imitating the style of the'sacred mountain ', but the new'sacred mountain', which is a hundred times larger in scale, Stainless Steel Industrial Pipe ,304 Stainless Steel Bar, was abruptly lifted from the ground by these demons. Those spirits and gods created all kinds of fresh creatures to run on the earth, and those gods and men who ascended in the celestial and Buddhist realms, where they passed, countless flowers, fruits and trees grew up. Easy dust coldly looking at all this, the heart is not sad not happy, as if has drifted away in this world. Xiao _ Shuo txt Tian'tang Chapter 234 the Temple. A month later, the'sacred mountain 'is still closed, while Yi Chen is supervising the crazy practice of countless gods and men of his subordinates. The dragon did not know how to know the progress of Yi Chen, also joined the camp of Yi Chen. What he said is very representative: "The reason why Thor does not help me take off the body of the dragon, the reason why he does not help me get the real divine body, is that he is afraid that the natural instinct of devouring energy of our magic dragon family can make my practice ten times faster than the gods.". Hum, he is jealous of me, afraid of me, but they can't do without me in the divine world, so they put me idle in the divine world. It's better to follow your little brother than to follow him as a slave. You look like a lawless guy. We'll have a much better life in the future. As he spoke, the dragon patted Yi Chen affectionately with his claws. With a'sniff ', Yi Chen was beaten into the rock formation of the'New Sacred Mountain' and bounced out of the waist of the peak in a mess, pointing at the dragon and shouting abuse all over his body. The nearby demon God looked funny and burst out laughing.
They are very happy ah, Yi Chen's performance makes them feel that the top boss is a person who can be convinced and trusted, if any God to Thor like this, guaranteed to disappear from the divine world in secret. However, it is precisely because of the joining of the dragon, he guarded the'Sun Canyon 'open to the subordinates of Yi Chen, inside the'Longyang Fruit' and other strange fruits were plundered by countless demons, spirits and so on, with the power of these fruits, their strength has been greatly enhanced. In addition, they have realized the importance of divine consciousness, and their strength is too slow to be described as a thousand miles a day. The shortest time for these gods to come to the divine world is millions of years. Their accumulated divine power is terrible, but they just don't know how to actively understand the brilliant divine consciousness. They rely entirely on their strong divine power to passively promote the development of divine consciousness, so the progress of practice is very slow. Now they all have the first four pithy formulas of the'Royal Thunder Heart Sutra ', plus the divine power they have accumulated before, they have basically reached the realm of'Magic Thunder' within a month. If Thor knew what Yi Chen had done, I'm afraid he didn't have the heart to continue waiting for the order of the holy world in his temple, did he? In a month, Yi Chen also greatly improved his strength, his divine consciousness can be said to have been the entire divine world can not find an opponent, so the speed of practicing divine power is frightening. In addition, in order to increase his strength and fight against the Archaic Protoss, some brilliant Archaic Demons lost their power to his penance for about a million years, which made Yi Chen reach a terrible height in a short period of time. For those demons who have come to the divine world from ancient times, they already have the strength of the middle-level gods. What limits their development is not that their divine power is not enough, but that their divine consciousness can not keep up with them. Therefore,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, the divine power that they have consumed for millions of years is nothing at all, because their highly developed divine consciousness has already replenished their losses. Each of them has reached the strength of the gods in the middle of the high position, and.. sxthsteel.com

-----------------
The Age of Technology: The Strongest Learning System https://www.sxthsteel.com/

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register