Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Questions

Subject Topic: The royal family of Dazhou Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Zukushimorinku on 21 November 2022 at 5:16pm - IP Logged
View Zukushimorinku's Profile Search for other posts by Zukushimorinku Quote Zukushimorinku Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Zukushimorinku
Standard Member
Standard Member

21 November 2022
9 Posts
When I joined the army this year, I just wanted to make contributions and serve the court, but I never wanted to rewrite my life from then on. My name is Fang Yin, Fang is not a famous family in the Zhou Dynasty. If it were not for the word of mouth from generation to generation, I would not have thought that our Fang family would be the descendants of Emperor Yu. Unlike the descendants of other desolate royal emperors, Emperor Yu's family is thoroughly integrated into the folk, and even the descendants are from the mother's surname, so few people know the traces of Emperor Yu's family. And our line is only occasionally connected with the Tang family of Yinghuang. Return to the source, although let us hide in the mountains and forests, but also makes us have no rich training resources compared to other royal families, so with my skill now can only be a small DuWei. This year, I fought with the army in the wilderness, but I got a legendary armor in this desolate place. When I found it, I once dreamed of myself, but the scene was the same as that recorded in the genealogy. The noble atmosphere, the kneeling of all kinds of gods and demons around me, and the deafening singing all over the sky were the armor of Emperor Yu!!! With excitement and piety, I accepted the armor of Emperor Yu. Twenty years ago After getting the armor of Emperor Yu, my skill improved by leaps and bounds, and Xiu even sang all the way up. Although this speed is not as fast as those peerless geniuses, it is also very conspicuous in this small army. And with the increase of repair, the connection between the blood of Emperor Yu brought by the armor of Emperor Yu is also strengthened step by step. I can feel the continuous connection from the palace in the capital,Flush Retrofit Kit, as well as the pressure of the deep mountains and deep seas in the palace. Is Liu in the palace another vein of the descendants of Emperor Yu? I'd rather believe it than believe it. I looked at the lady and Liner who were sleeping soundly. "Maybe it would be better to stay away from the capital. If I leave the sight of the emperor, as long as my cultivation is not too outrageous, I won't attract his attention. During this period, I can also find ways to hoodwink the secret of heaven, so as to avoid the emperor counting his armor with congenital skills." So I quickly applied to the army for a transfer order to the wilderness. Soon, the document of the military headquarters was issued and my transfer order was approved. On the day I left the capital, I looked at the magnificent palace. "I hope my feelings are wrong." Sixteen years ago Came to the wild four years of life is very quiet, although I seal Hou, but also did not attract too much disturbance,Stainless Steel Squatting Pan, still can be in this wild quiet practice, on the capital there is no news, Lin son slowly grow up, aptitude is very good, it seems that our family descendants are hopeful. Although through the emperor Yu Zhanjia can still feel the pressure from the capital, but it seems that the emperor did not find anything, so good, can continue to serve the court, the people of the world to create a well-being. But on this day, the peaceful life was disrupted again. This time I was patrolling in the army, suddenly the servant at home came the news that the lady was attacked while walking, and the fetus in the abdomen was afraid to change, so I quickly rushed home, looking at the pale lady lying on the bed, my heart ached at that moment, Stainless Steel Toilet China ,Manual Flush Valve, I slowly sent my True Qi into the lady's body, stabilized the lady's breath again, and checked the fetus again. But gradually my heart also became more and more surprised, the child in the belly of the lady was hurt by a kind of brutal True Qi shock fetal blood, hurt fetal Qi and fetal soul, can do so with True Qi, martial arts will never be lower than me, and can deceive my perception to hurt the lady, this wild only think of the terrible existence, Even with my Xing son can not help but surprised, is he, the emperor, but how can his supreme existence be so cruel to my child. But if not him, who can do so, who is! Who the hell is it?! Such an existence must be difficult to calculate by the number of innate skills with the repair of my present ri, and I can only swallow it secretly. The road is fifty, the day is forty-nine, leaving one is my child's life, and this chance of life actually fell on the capital, how can this be? I tried to get out of there, and now I have to go back. Oh, my God, are you kidding me? As a last resort, I sent my wife and Liner back to the capital, and I continued to guard the wilderness.
Today ri The last few years is destined to be extraordinary, on the capital of the news one by one, cloud son, that I rarely care about the youngest son in the Hou Fu struggle after unexpectedly changed the Xing son general penance martial arts and showed no weaker than his brother's talent, Lin son in the capital of the winter ri hunting unexpectedly devoured the Jing blood of the golden horn python, was included in the imperial Then the cloud won the Lantern Festival civil and military double test first, Wu Mu and Sangong have shown great affection for the cloud, but in the situation of this group of tigers devouring dragons, whether the supreme glory will become a reminder of our family, Lin Er and Princess Fukang are in love with each other, but things come one after another, Lin Er and cloud Er's achievements make me deeply gratified as a father. But then there is also a deep sense of urgency and crisis, the one who went to the capital seems to have noticed me, the last cloud said the master emperor's secret deduction, I'm afraid he already knows that the emperor Yu's armor is in my hands, I don't know how he will deal with our family, after all, is the same clan. The barbarians have a lot of actions recently. I don't know what they are busy with. I have a deep sense of uncertainty. The deeper I practice martial arts, the more accurate the induction will be. I just don't know what the crisis is. No matter what it is, I must break through. I owe my wife, Lin Er, and Yun Er too much in my life. I have been guarding the frontier for so many years. Although my wife has never been able to do so, how can I not know how hard it is for her to control the whole Fang family. So, before I made up for what I owed them, I would be all right. Late at night, I stared silently in the direction of the capital. Blue Feather Flying Snow , www.dxsxs.com December 2010 Reward List (Thank you) Years have passed,Stainless Steel Shower Tray, just summed up the December reward list, Huangfu was shocked, there are more than 200 people reward. cnkexin.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register