Home | About Us | Contact Us |Inventory |Services |Vendors
Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Questions

Subject Topic: You are my exclusive memory (complete)-sc Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Katotokuchichik on 21 November 2022 at 5:42pm - IP Logged
View Katotokuchichik's Profile Search for other posts by Katotokuchichik Quote Katotokuchichik Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Katotokuchichik
Standard Member
Standard Member

21 November 2022
9 Posts
The so-called fate is probably the same thing, when we are still ignorant, fate is already a river without any dam to block, running to the sea is its only direction. When I was with Lu Yihan at that time, we all felt that we were the golden couple. Walking on the road always attracted a lot of people's eyes. Some people looked at me, some people looked at him, but we always turned a blind eye to those eyes. At that time, we were so arrogant that we didn't know the depth of heaven and earth. Later, in retrospect, we had nothing but youth at that time. But when I had a mature mind, I forgave myself for being arrogant at that time. In fact, youth was already a great wealth. Lu Yihan is the son of a rich family. He likes to put on a lot of pomp and circumstance. As his girlfriend, I am also very happy to enjoy those pomp and circumstance. So when he told me that he was going to have a birthday party in the best hotel, I was so happy that I wanted to fly to the sky. He gave me a little black dress, and when I looked in the mirror in it, I couldn't help calling Chen Mobei and saying, Senior, I tell you, in fact, I'm sexier than your Gu Meng! Chen Mobei sneered,eye cream packaging tube, roll! Gu Meng is an innocent girl. How can you, a crazy woman, compare with her. I am not angry, perhaps it is really self-inflated to a certain extent, what others say I can ignore. There was a lot of variety in the buffet that night, and even the desserts were full of tricks. I took Lu Yihan's hand and accepted everyone's praise. To be honest, girls all have vanity. Who doesn't like to hear flattery. Perhaps it was my high profile at that time that triggered some thoughts in Gu Meng's heart that she had never said to Mo Bei. Perhaps it was when she looked at me shyly in her white shirt and cloth trousers and smiled,polyfoil tube, but there was an unconcealed envy in her eyes, that the Pandora's box in her heart, which had been closed tightly, about her crazy love and infatuation with material things, opened with a bang. When Zhou Jianian entered, I had already drunk a lot of champagne, and my whole face was red. I grabbed Lu Yihan and asked, am I very beautiful? He smiled and rubbed my hair and said, "Yes, it's very beautiful.". Then we saw Zhou Jianian coming in from the door at the same time. How handsome is he? If I say that I have never seen a more handsome boy than him, it may be too subjective and personal, but I just want to say that the moment I saw him, my alcohol was gone. You Are My Exclusive Memory (4) I stopped my staggering steps and stared at him. His arrival made Lu Yihan very excited, as if all the guests were not equal to this person. Lu Yihan pulled me over and patted him vigorously on the shoulder. His eyes were shining. He said to me, plastic laminted tube ,eye cream packing tube, This is my best brother, Zhou Jianian. Then he turned to Zhou Jianian and said, My girlfriend, Su Wei. I raised the corners of my mouth and looked at Zhou Jianian, who nodded perfunctorily to me. The music and noise suddenly turned into silence at that moment. Even Lu Yihan, like a character blurred by the camera, was no longer clearly presented in my field of vision. The warm yellow light in the restaurant enveloped Zhou Jianian, who was full of sharp spirit. He looked so different from the smiling people around him, and so out of tune with the cheerful and lively atmosphere. I heard him say to Lu Yihan, sorry, I'm late. My smile gradually became meaningful, and then I told him, in fact, the first time I saw him, I made up my mind, this person, I want to decide. Halfway to the bathroom, I happened to see Zhou Jianian go out. I can't tell why I followed him quietly. I hid behind the pillar of the hotel and saw a girl holding him. The violent rise and fall of her back showed that she was crying very sadly. It was too far away for me to hear what they were saying, but when the girl looked up, I saw her face, a very childish face, and a long, wavy hair. It's a beauty, I thought to myself. After seeing her off, Zhou Jianian went to the pillar and saw me with a smirk on his face. He stopped and continued to walk forward.
I suddenly shouted at his back, "Hey, what did she say to you?"? You are my exclusive memory "three" Later, Zhou Jianian told me about the scene that day and couldn't help laughing. He said, I've never seen a girl you hate so much. One minute I know my name, and the next minute I come to inquire about my private affairs. Of course, he didn't answer me. When he looked back at me, he was full of disgust. Maybe I was just a self-righteous idiot in his eyes at that time because I had some beauty. At the end of the party, Chen Mobei and Gu Meng's faces were a little ugly. Although they tried their best to hide it, I have to say that their acting skills were really bad. As long as they were not blind, they could see that they had quarreled. This was confirmed when I sat in Lu Yihan's passenger seat and saw them stop a taxi. Zhou Jianian rode a motorcycle and waved goodbye to us through the glass. I couldn't help asking Lu Yihan why I had never seen you as a friend? Lu Yihan's explanation makes me feel incredible. I seldom see him two or three times a year. He always sees the beginning but not the end. I don't know what happened in the past. In short, Lu Yihan's tone of speaking about Zhou Jianian is definitely not like a casual acquaintance with him. I thought to myself, well, I'll use this reason to get close to this mysterious Zhou Jianian. A girlfriend, want to know his boyfriend's past, this excuse, still make sense? After making up my mind, I secretly felt that I was really smart, Lu Yihan suddenly asked me, Wei Wei, why do you laugh so strangely? Did I laugh? I didn't even realize it. While I was secretly happy,plastic packing tube, Chen Mobei and Gu Meng arrived at the gate of the girls' dormitory of the school one after the other. Gu Meng angrily wanted to go back to the dormitory but was pulled by Chen Mobei. He held back his temper and asked in a low voice, "What happened to you tonight?"? Gu Meng shook off his hand and turned away from him. They have been together for many years, and Chen Mobei has never seen Gu Meng's wayward side. emptycosmetictubes.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register