Home | About Us | Contact Us |Inventory |Services |Vendors
Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Questions

Subject Topic: Underbelly black little crazy queen: Evil Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Katotokuchichik on 21 November 2022 at 6:03pm - IP Logged
View Katotokuchichik's Profile Search for other posts by Katotokuchichik Quote Katotokuchichik Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Katotokuchichik
Standard Member
Standard Member

21 November 2022
9 Posts
The Marquis of Wu Wen came over very courteously. At the moment when he saw Jiang Louyue, he pretended to be surprised and said, "Yo, your daughter is here, too.". Lou Yue came back from the college. Is it hard to practice in the college? Jiang Louyue is about to vomit. How could she have such a father? No face, no skin to such a state, is not what ordinary people can do. You are not welcome here. Jiang Lou moon face "color" "Yin" cold, stretched out an arm, blocked the way of Wu Wenhou. Chapter 142: beat Wu Wenhou with a stick. "Yo, Lou Yue, you can't say that. I'm your father!" Wu Wenhou pursed his lips and looked at him with a look of blame. "I bought something good for your mother." Said, and a familiar look, want to push away Jiang Louyue's arm, to rush inside. Although Wu Wenhou is very powerful and shameless, he is not stupid. He saw through early in the morning, Yin Xi is the weakness of Lou Yue, as long as the Yin Xi, take the seven'daughter 'son is only a matter of time. Jiang Louyue just wanted to have an attack when he heard an angry roar coming from the'medicine 'shop. Get out of here! "Jiang Li, roll me as far as you can. Don't dream of getting close to my daughter any more!" Yin Xi seemed to be crazy,naringenin price, holding an arm-thick stick in his hand, and came out angrily, regardless of Wu Wenhou. Yin Xi doesn't know martial arts. She is just a weak woman. But this is how she, in the face of the acquired realm of triple repair for the ex-husband, are half silk without fear, like the most common street'woman 'in general, rushed up to fight. Jiang Louyue was angry. But she was happy to see this scene. And I'm relieved. Yin, don't do this. Even though Wu Wenhou had the triple cultivation of the acquired realm,ghana seed extract, at this moment, he was running away with his head in his hands and dared not fight back at all. "My husband really cares about you and gives you food and clothing." "Let you pretend to be kind, bitch!" Yin Xiqi's cheeks were red. He didn't believe Wu Wenhou's words at all. He just waved his stick and hit him heavily. Jiang Louyue is happy again. Mother can curse. This is the first time in the world. It seems that last month in the ancestral temple of Prince Jiang, the mother's heart was completely broken, even the spleen'sex 'has changed. Okay, okay, I'm cheap. I'm cheap. Ah Yin, can you stop fighting? Even if you think about the relationship between our husband and wife in the past, can't you sit down and talk to me? Wu Wenhou seemed to finally be unable to stand, he no longer blindly dodge, but turned around, a hand clasped Yin Xi's arm. Jiang Louyue frowned. In an instant, she lived in front of her and grabbed the arm-thick wooden'stick 'from her mother's hand. In her mind, lutein and zeaxanthin supplements ,saw palmetto extract, she unconsciously came up with the wooden spirit swordsmanship she had stolen in the Cangtian Pavilion a few days ago. The wooden'stick 'became a sword, waving the sword and rotating the body. Green'color 'of the spirit of the wood, from the wood'stick' above the'shock ''shoot' out, in midair into a dozen wooden thorns, toward the direction of Wu Wenhou attack. Wu Wenhou frightened. He was completely caught off guard, did not expect Jiang Louyue reaction will be so fast, but also with the wood department of the tricks to attack themselves. Wu Wenhou subconsciously loosened Yin Xi's hand and retreated three or five steps, dodging left and right, before he could escape the attack of Jiang Louyue. You Surprised and annoyed, Wu Wenhou looked at his daughter angrily. Before Jiang Louyue could speak, he felt a tall figure lying in front of him, blocking his line of sight. Senior fellow apprentice "Get out!"! Don't make me say it again! A voice like hell came from the tall figure in front of him. When Wu Wenhou looked at the eyes of God Jiuchen, which were like black'holes', his body could not help but stiffen, but when he was looked at like this, he felt a tremor from the depths of his soul. He knows this teenager. The disciple of Yao Lao once cheated Ziyou in his family.
But more importantly, he is also the apprentice of Feng Jingnian, the president of Cang College! Wu Wenhou is very afraid of the second identity of Emperor Jiuchen, and just a look at each other, the power of the other side crushed over, he can clearly feel that Emperor Jiuchen's cultivation is not under his own. He is already forty-six years old this year, and he is only the triple realm of the day after tomorrow. But the emperor nine Chen, at most also but sixteen or seventeen years old, at least also is an acquired realm triple. What is this concept? This teenager will surely be stronger in the future and grow into a frightening situation! So, thinking of this, Wu Wen Hou is even more afraid to offend the emperor nine Chen. Okay, okay, okay, I'll go. Wu Wenhou took a deep breath, tried to suppress his inner suffocation, turned away, and returned to his Jiang's'medicine 'shop. Jiang Louyue breathed a sigh of relief. Just a moment, she thought the emperor nine Chen to kill Wu Wenhou. Standing closest to him, she could clearly feel the fierce and murderous look emanating from him, not pretending. The troublemaker left, and a group of people returned to the'medicine 'shop. 'Medicine 'Old this'medicine' shop, is called'medicine 'Wang Gu. It's the signboard of'Medicine 'Wanggu. I don't think that's a thing. Jiang Louyue frowned slightly and said, "We must think of a way to close down the opposite Jiang's'medicine 'shop." As long as Jiang's'medicine 'shop closes down, they will no longer be able to run the'medicine' shop of Wang Gu. Want to let Jiang's' medicine 'shop close down, very difficult. 'Medicine 'Old a heavy sigh, way, "they deliberately make an issue of the price, even at the expense of losing money, we can not afford." Jiang Louyue took a deep breath: "There will always be a way." This day,rosmarinic acid supplement, she has been meditating. Near the evening, Jiang Louyue put her hands on her back, looked up and looked at the three gilded characters of "Medicine" Wanggu on the door of the "Medicine" shop. Her beautiful eyes stared at the plaque thoughtfully. The sun is setting and the sky is full of rays. prius-biotech.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register