Home | About Us | Contact Us |Inventory |Services |Vendors
Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Questions

Subject Topic: Female Devil Online Collapse Book [Quick] Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Jikutokashimo on 21 November 2022 at 6:13pm - IP Logged
View Jikutokashimo's Profile Search for other posts by Jikutokashimo Quote Jikutokashimo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Jikutokashimo
Standard Member
Standard Member

21 November 2022
11 Posts
Anyway, she is not the only one, and the fans will not tear so many people, right? Liu Yuyan belongs to the kind of relatively calm. In fact, she had already known Miao Shenzhou when the contestants around her were still chasing stars. She had written songs for Miao Shenzhou and had several meals. This gives Liu Yuyan a sense of superiority. The more excited everyone is, the more unique she feels. She once again experiences the benefits of rebirth, and the world will eventually surrender to her! Position C.. It was an accident. Liu Yuyan has been slow for half an hour, every time she thinks of losing the C position, she can't help biting her back teeth, which makes her involuntarily look at the highest position behind her. If only the woman had a look of obsession on her face, it would be as ordinary as the people around her, and then she saw Luo Man holding her chin in one hand and looking at the stage with a little surprise. There is no obsession, fanaticism, but surprise. Liu Yuyan:? Luo Man is really surprised, she can see that the instructor's dance is good, but not interested in this thing. What surprised her was that -- The stage looked like it was made of glass, and she was worried that it would break when there were so many people stamping their feet,High Speed Nail Making Machine, but now the people on it were stepping so hard that the stage was intact. Good quality. Luo Man is really going to sleep, after finishing a lot of tedious rules and thanks to the titleholder, half a day has passed, and finally entered the theme. The broadcast of the program may be very fast, but the scene is a kind of suffering. Where shall we begin? Du Shuqi looked at the trainee information of each company and asked the three people next to him. From the C position, according to the position you choose,Nail production machine, from high to low. Miao Shenzhou, who has a face that Asian girls most want to kiss male stars TOP1, is also looking at the information in his hand, without raising his head. Du Shuqi couldn't help glancing at him again, and the rest of the instructors had no objection. And it's the C position. To be honest, everyone is looking forward to it. The program group is also quite satisfied with this arrangement. They feel that Miao Shenzhou deserves to be the captain of the top men's team, and they already know how to catch the explosion point. It's settled that the order of presentation starts from the C position. In this way, it was not easy for the appearance of several mentors to distract attention from the highest, and once again concentrated on the uniform of the double horsetail. Luo Man heard that he was named, generously stood up, Zhou Yin they have been waiting for her below, their company together to go backstage to prepare. In addition to individual trainees, iron nail machine ,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, most of the programs to be performed are in the form of company trainees performing together. After knowing the program, they began to prepare several months in advance. Liu Yuyan's teeth have been clenched. She wanted to be the first to perform. Are ready to take the initiative. The first performance will make people look bright and directly steal the show. The longer it takes, the worse everyone's condition will be, not only for them, but also for the instructors and staff. Who knows to perform directly according to the order of the C position. She clearly remembered that she had asked to play on her own initiative before! It's all Roman. It was clearly the decision made by Miao Shenzhou and his mentors, and Liu Yuyan all pointed the finger at Luo Man, believing that if it were not for her, there would not be such a situation. Yu Yan, are you still eating candy? When Liu Yuyan was immersed in her own deep hatred, her teammates next to her poked her quietly. What Liu Yuyan can't keep up with the rhythm of her teammates. I heard you crunching on something over there. It's okay. We're so close and we won't tell anyone. Liu Yuyan's teammates have an expression she knows, "or you have a plan, I didn't expect to record so long, there is no taste in my mouth.." Quietly stretched out a hand, "give me one." Liu Yuyan, "." …… "You're really scaring me to death." "How can we go to the C seat when we come up? Is that place where we can sit easily?" When Luo Man was at the top, the team members of the same company could not pull her even if they were in a hurry. Now they finally came down. As soon as they arrived at the backstage, they opened a large-scale scolding meeting.
Said to be scolded, with a worried look on his face, it seems that he has a good relationship with the company at ordinary times. So Luo Man was not offended, but felt strange, she did not say anything, but the first to speak to her Zhou Yin opened his mouth to defend. All right, all right, we're going to be on stage in a minute, and it's no use saying that. Then he turned his head and looked at Luo Man with an indescribable look. The front light was not ready yet, and the program director informed them not to worry. Luo Man said to Zhou, "dance all over for me." "Just the one we're going to jump to later." Zhou Yin was silent for a moment. Don't tell me you forgot to move now. Luo Man, "No." I don't know what the action is. Of course, Luo Man did not say this, she was afraid to say in front of a few little girls directly state of mind collapse. She came here in a hurry, and now she thinks she should at least finish the performance, and she can't mess up their first stage because of her. Seeing Zhou Yin hesitating over there, Luo Man turned up the corners of his mouth, "I think you look good when you jump." Zhou Yin's visible blush spread from the ear frame to the cheek. sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! I don't do lilies! Chapter 24 dressed as a female cannon fodder in the entertainment circle Mary Su Wen 3. That being said, Zhou Yin still gave Luo Man a dance that they were going to perform on stage later, and the rest of the team members also added to Luo Man's walking problem. They didn't think much about it,Automatic nail machine, thinking that Luo Man was suddenly in the C position and had won so much attention. It was not until now that they realized the seriousness of the problem. They began to be afraid that the performance on stage would be ruined. Luo Man did not deny, let this beautiful misunderstanding continue, she is crazy to remember the action and walk. 3shardware.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register