Home | About Us | Contact Us |Inventory |Services |Vendors
Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Questions

Subject Topic: Kunlun · Tianji Volume-Fengge _ txt Novel Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Jikutokashimo on 21 November 2022 at 6:23pm - IP Logged
View Jikutokashimo's Profile Search for other posts by Jikutokashimo Quote Jikutokashimo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Jikutokashimo
Standard Member
Standard Member

21 November 2022
11 Posts
A few months passed in a flash. Liang Xiao practiced all the eight hundred statues of sages and sages. Suddenly, he realized that there were still some mysteries in the stone array. Just looking at the stone statues, there were always some things that could not be connected with each other. It was necessary to integrate the orientation changes of the stone statues in the array into the martial arts. The front and back movements were seamless and exerted great power. When he realized this, he greatly admired the wisdom and ingenuity of his predecessors. The magic dust array of the two instruments is driven by the three wheels of the secret of heaven, which also gives birth to nine kinds of turning methods, which change alternately. Liang Xiao works from this array and conjures up a set of body skills. He practiced this posture for several days, and this day he took a step and suddenly thought, "This step is like a change in the position of the nine palaces. Perhaps it is even more ingenious." Thinking about it, he stepped out again, but he was shocked to finish the four-step journey in one step, and suddenly remembered a kungfu. Although Liang Xiao was naughty and easy to play when he was young, he had a very good memory and had the ability not to forget. On that day, Liang Wenjing narrated the essence of "three talents return to the palm of the yuan Dynasty". Although Liang Xiao did not listen to it deliberately, he still wrote down most of it. At this time, after careful recollection, he still remembered two or three percent. When he listened to his father's explanation, he didn't know what he was talking about. After a little thought, he felt that the situation was endless. At that moment, he drew a picture of the nine palaces on the spot. According to Wen Jing's words, after half an hour of deduction, he exhausted the mystery of "three steps"; Then, based on the "three and three steps", the "four and four steps",socket screw plug, "plum blossom step", "Tiangang step", "Dayan step" and "Fuxi step" were deduced in turn until the "ninety-nine Guiyuan step" was exhausted. Liang Xiao was surprised: "There is such a footwork in the world, which seems to be more powerful than this stone array. It's a pity that although I know its principles, my skill is so shallow that I can't go to the point of ninety-nine yuan. When he arrived at this place, he felt that his heart was at ease. On a whim, he walked out of the stone circle. But in the vast expanse of smoke and water, several "thousand-mile boats" circled back and forth,DIN screw plug, casting nets to catch fish. The fishermen were leisurely and contented, singing with each other in a fishing song. The clear song broke through the clouds and the sky and resounded through the lake. Liang Xiao listened for a moment and looked up at the two walls. The two lines of giant characters on the cliff were still the same: "Across the void, there is nothing to rely on in the celestial phenomena and geography, but I am the only one who can rely on.". Vertically to plunder, Hetu Luoshu has nothing to rely on, and those who can rely on are all empty. Liang Xiao chanted repeatedly in his heart, and suddenly he realized: "The so-called vertical plunder means that the dead are gone, and no one can say clearly about the future.". Hetu and Luoshu are not prophetic, but they are all false. The so-called emptiness means that there are many variables in heaven and earth, and nothing can really be relied on. The only thing that can always be relied on is the self. That is to say, although Xiao Qianjue seems to be invincible, he may not be able to win in the future, but the key to winning him is not others, but myself. It's a pity that in the past five years, I only wanted to learn other people's swordsmanship, and my face was hot and my buttocks were cold. Hum, Investment casting parts ,deep draw stamping, can't I practice the martial arts to defeat Xiao Qianjue on my own? Thinking of this, he suddenly saw a new realm, heroic, and could not help laughing. With this smile, Fang felt that his voice was much thicker, and when he touched his lips again, the fine fluff was slightly prickly. It turned out that in five years, the drooping boy had grown into a handsome boy. w w w. xiao shuotxt. co m Change Xiao Wall (1) Small. Say 。 t。 Xt-Tian/Tang As soon as Liang Xiao's mood changed, he thought, "I can't figure out the secret of heaven. Staying here will only make me laugh." He had the idea of leaving. Then he thought, "Xiao Shuang has a good heart. She's afraid of disturbing me to study arithmetic all these years. Don't come to see me. I don't know what happened to her strange illness.". I don't know when I'll be able to see her when I go. No one else can see her. She must say hello to Uncle Hua. He asked Mei Ying about it and learned that Hua Xiaoshuang lived in the "Youchan Garden" in the south. He had been studying arithmetic for a long time, and his temper was much more calm and resolute. He was no longer as frivolous as when he was young. Thinking that Hua Xiaoshuang was so clean, he took a bath specially, changed into clean clothes, and then slanted his sword into his waist, looked at the flowers and willows, and went all the way. Not for a while, I found a white marble tablet in front of the door, on which two lines of wild grass were carved: "The winding path leads to a secluded place, and the flowers and trees in the meditation room are deep." Every word is full of dragons and phoenixes, elegant and extraordinary, and then look at the inscription, it is also a down-and-out crazy life.
Liang Xiao looked so comfortable that he couldn't help thinking, "This character is written in a free and easy way, and his name is Kuangsheng. He must be a very natural and unrestrained person. I wonder if he is still in the world?"? If I have a chance, I really want to get to know him. Tianji Palace is built in the mountains, with ancient trees and beautiful stones everywhere, especially in Youchan Garden. The trees and stones in the garden are magnificent and lofty, and the path of colored stones in the forest is folded in three steps and turned in ten steps. When Liang Xiao walked away, he saw a small building in the corner and got close to it. He could see the four regular script characters "Listen to the Rain and the Wind" on the plaque. He couldn't help thinking, "Does Xiao Shuang live here?" Just as he was thinking about it, he suddenly heard a groan coming from upstairs. Liang Xiao was familiar with it. It was the voice of Hua Xiaoshuang. He was surprised: "Is there a bad man upstairs?" He wanted to break into the house, but he was afraid of disturbing the other party and losing the first chance. At that moment, Liang Xiao jumped up to the eaves and stopped by the window. Before he could stand still, he heard a thin groan coming from the building. On second thought, Liang Xiao gently pushed the window open a crack, and a strong smell of herbal medicine suddenly came to his nostrils. Looking closely, I saw Hua Xiaoshuang sitting cross-legged, behind him sat a short and fat old man, covered with fat, round like a meat ball. His eyes were round and staring, and his gray moustache was so high that he seemed to be very nervous. On the right side were dozens of small silver basins filled with colorful liquid medicines, while on the left side was a square stove with a copper wire net on which large and small golden needles were placed, which were licked by the flames below and were bright red. Like lightning, the fat old man suddenly picked up a red-hot golden needle, dipped it in a basin of indigo liquid medicine, hissed it into Hua Xiaoshuang's "Fengfu" acupoint, and twisted his fingers slightly. Hua Xiaoshuang gave a groan in response to the needle, and the moth's eyebrows trembled, apparently in great pain. Liang Xiao only saw that his heart was about to crack, and his anger went straight to the top door. Before he could change his mind,die casting parts, he broke the window lattice with a "bang" and jumped in, aiming at the fat old man. The old man was concentrating on twirling the golden needle, and suddenly the kick flew like a ball and rolled far away on the ground. autoparts-dx.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register