Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Questions

Subject Topic: The first seven Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Meikichichi on 21 November 2022 at 6:45pm - IP Logged
View Meikichichi's Profile Search for other posts by Meikichichi Quote Meikichichi Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Meikichichi
Standard Member
Standard Member

21 November 2022
10 Posts
"If things turn out like that.." Wen, would you do that? Gu Han's voice trembled a little. Qin Wen looked up. Then I'll hide and hide where you can't find it. This was originally just a threat, often when Gu Han turned to the tip of the horn, to do something terrible, Qin Wen will be such a small threat. But this time, after saying the words, Qin Wen regretted it. Gu Han lowered his head, his face was expressionless, and his dark eyes were really dark at this time, because he could still see a ray of light before, but now there is no trace of it. Qin Wen has seen this expression. She was walking down the street on a winter's day when she looked at a female cat with sharp hair and an ice pick. She was holding a kitten in her mouth. The kitten was motionless and dead. After noticing her eyes, the female cat looked up. In the cover of the hair, Qin Wen could not see the expression of the mother cat, or for the cat, it did not have any expression, numb. Indifferent.. But Qin Wen felt, a kind of emotion called grief. Gu Han is like this. Wen! Gu Han lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead. "I'll find you wherever you hide." Gu Han kissed gently from her forehead to her chin, but Zhou Jing felt that the kiss was heavy, faintly with a trace of firmness. And the original will compromise with her, will be retrogressive,plastic bulk containers, at this time Gu Han clearly expressed to her the fact that in any case, even by hook or by crook, he will not let go. Wen! I can't afford to gamble, and I can't stand the days without you. That's too painful. Gu Han closed his eyes and sobbed, tears dripping from his eyelashes onto Qin Wen's face, which was like rain, dripping on her face. Don't cry. Qin Wen floating in the water, no support,plastic pallet containers, she stretched out her hand in vain to swing, difficult to brush away the tears on Gu Han's face. But it was as if it could not stop more and more, hitting Qin Wen in the face. Wen. I'm so scared. Things have exceeded Qin Wen's expectations, Gu Han's current state, has reached the point of being unable to persuade, Qin Wen has been able to roughly imagine the extent of things. Are you dead? Qin Wen remembered the wound on Gu Han's hand. Gu Han opened his eyes with tears on his eyelashes. No, no, I'm not dead! Qin Wen carefully observed Gu Han's expression, according to her understanding of Gu Han, after confirming that he did not lie, Qin Wen breathed a sigh of relief. It seems that Gu Han has not completely lost his mind. The next second, Qin Wen, who had just breathed a sigh of relief, saw Gu Han lower his head, plastic pallet manufacturer ,plastic pallet price, which was the expression he felt he would show after he had done something wrong. Yes I'm sorry, I tried, but I couldn't die.. “…………” Together with Gu Han, I tried it before. Then Qin Wen realized something was wrong. You're not dead. How did you find me? Gu Han was stunned, as if he had not realized the problem. Should not be dead. Gu Han subconsciously reached out and touched his wrist, "I didn't cut it very hard." “… You'd better find a way to get me out. Qin Wen found that there was nothing else in Gu Han's mind except her. Don't worry.. Gu Han smiled and kissed her on the face, "Ah Wen, you like children, there are still a few in the water, you can play with them when the time comes.." Qin Wen couldn't help rolling her eyes. I love kids, but alive, the kids here scared the sh*t out of me before.. At this point, Qin Wen smiled. In fact, what I want most is to have my own children. When she was engaged to Gu Han, Qin Wen was thinking about how to raise her. If she was a girl, she would tie her pigtails with colorful rubber bands and buy a wardrobe of puffy princess skirts. That's her little princess. Can think about it and afraid of spoiling their little princess too much, but also afraid of being bullied by others when they grow up. Think about it, Qin Wen or want to, or give birth to a boy, so do not have to be afraid. Now, Qin Wen doesn't think about anything.
Just once, the future child clenched her little fist and shouted to her in a small voice, "Mom.". Qin Wen's eyes suddenly turned red. I really want to have a child of you and me. The stream clattered with water, Qin Wen suppressed her cry and cried in Gu Han's arms. How can she not understand, a good life, how to say the end is over? Qin Wen cried and looked back to find herself still lying in the water, her body shivering with cold water. Gu Han hugged Qin Wen and picked her up from the water. Qin Wen was holding still feel some blush, put his face on his chest, for a long time did not cry like this, the result of such a cry, the corner of the eye astringent pain. Qin Wen reached out and rubbed her eyes. Her eyes were still painful. She blinked. After getting used to it, she opened her eyes completely. As soon as she opened her eyes, there was still a vast expanse of whiteness in front of her eyes. Suddenly, a black and red spherical object broke into her eyes. Qin Wen blinked again, the white fog in front of her eyes dispersed, and she saw the black and red things. Not so much a ball as a piece of meat. Its color is black and red, like the color after the blood dried up, the body together, like breathing, so attached to her belly. As if noticing her sight, the black and red thing raised its head. Black and red can not distinguish the facial features, only to see a pair of big dark eyes looking at her without blinking. Whoo.. "Qin Wen has heard this kind of sound, it is the sob that the baby that can't speak soon after birth makes." Whoo.. It called again, opened its mouth, and spat out a mouthful of blood. Gu Han! Qin Wen screamed out,plastic pallet manufacturer, pointing to her stomach, "What is that thing?"! What is it Gu Han had a meal at his feet. Wen, there's nothing on your stomach. 。 binpallet.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register