Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Questions

Subject Topic: Wudang System _ 20200215155538. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Meikichichi on 21 November 2022 at 6:52pm - IP Logged
View Meikichichi's Profile Search for other posts by Meikichichi Quote Meikichichi Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Meikichichi
Standard Member
Standard Member

21 November 2022
10 Posts
That's why Fang Lin told Du Lei at the beginning that something would happen and that he would be ready when the time came. Fang Lin's safety should not be a problem at the moment with the protection of these congenital mid-stage masters. At this moment, Du Lei heart ecstasy, this Sanfeng Taoist, unexpectedly can give himself such a surprise, on the eve of the war, has cut off the head of the enemy leader, there is no more can boost morale than this, at this moment, Du Lei has some gratitude to Fang Lin. After all, this war is not ordinary and involves great interests. He did not know, in fact, Fang Lin did not tell him that the war, but also involved his life, has been the safety of the sub-rudder of the Holy Church! Fang Lin looked at the opposite thousands of horses, suddenly pulled out Zhan Lu, at the moment, he really some blood boiling feeling, he remembered a sentence he had seen in a previous life, a sentence he saw at that time, felt excited. Fang Lin turned around and shouted at his side, "The world of mortals is a merciless way. Cut off all the people in the world!"! Kill! Then our army roared, and the war began. Du Lei and others also hurriedly surrounded Fang Lin, Fang Lin is not worried about the safety of Wudang lay disciples, they are good, and Fang Hua will take care of it, no problem! At the moment, instead of Fanglin danger, but a strange thing happened, to kill Fanglin, but are small potato,ibc spill containment pallet, those congenital masters, unexpectedly did not give the big boss revenge! But Fang Lin think also understand, after all, grey wolf village is formed by several villages together, big master died, they have a big chance to be in power, not to mention that big master all day long, regardless of things, they are dissatisfied. Fang Linchang breathed a sigh of relief, and he was not afraid of some minions. Looking at Du Lei's appearance, it seems that he still has a hand in the palm of the army,plastic pallet bins, the intelligence brought at dawn, now is the afternoon, also separated by a few hours, he has already made a good countermeasure, found the weakness and breakthrough of the place, the effect is excellent! "How can that be? How do they seem to understand my strategy?" That strategist frightened, he knew, this battle will be defeated! Left and right looked, actually flew up, he chose to run away! Fang Lin paid attention to him from the very beginning, because he was an accomplice in the plot to seize the helm of the holy religion, and now he actually knew martial arts. Fang Lin pupil a shrink, congenital early peak, a usually pretend not to know martial arts strategist, unexpectedly is congenital strong! Slowly, Fang Lin also killed the red eye. In the hands of Zhan Lu is like a human meat harvester, a sword down, whether it is armor, setting is a sword, all broken! When the sun sets, drum spill pallet ,collapsible pallet box, the setting sun is like blood, shining on the blood-stained land itself, and a solemn and stirring breath of death begins to sweep in. At this point, the war has been won! Fang Lin suddenly felt his legs weak, and now looking at the corpses and flesh and blood on the ground again, Fang Lin suddenly had a feeling of wanting to vomit and run away. When I killed him, I didn't feel anything. At this moment, looking at these corpses, Fang Lin suddenly couldn't stand it. He was a modern man, and he had never seen these cruel pictures. Looking at them, he felt a little dizzy in his mind. The lay disciples of Wudang were better. They killed bandits and bandits all the way. Even if they wanted to vomit, they felt bad at the beginning. Fang Lin did not even know how he returned to the barracks later, and as soon as he returned to the barracks, he was in a daze. When I opened my eyes, it was the next afternoon. Fang Lin still felt a little uncomfortable, took a few deep breaths and took a few deep breaths. He told himself that this is a different world, this world, more cruel, more bloody, they have to get used to, can not be timid! At that moment, a voice came from outside the tent: "Taoist Sanfeng, please welcome the helmsman. If there is any discussion, please." Fang Linqiang cheered up and came to the main account. As soon as he went in, he found that he was still the same person. Fang Lin sat down casually, looking like he was out of his mind. Du Lei saw Fang Lin coming, smiled in a friendly way, and hurriedly said that Fang Lin was the hero of this time and so on. Fanglin just nodded in a wooden place. Du Lei knew that it was his first time on the battlefield, and it was normal that he had not seen these scenes. Big power, there will always be a few wars, Du Lei has seen a lot. Du Lei patted Fang Lin on the shoulder and said, "Next, let's distribute the benefits.".
” Followed by a big push of gold, silver, jewelry and so on, Wudang also got a lot, Fang Lin did not pay attention, he is now in a really bad state, he is always a little uncomfortable. Best, Du Lei said in a muffled voice, "Everyone should know the reason for this war.". Sanfeng Taoist may not be clear. I'll say it again. Fang Lin is strong this time, and he knows that the key is coming. Du Lei said in a deep voice, "First, the Grey Wolf Stronghold has violated the interests of my holy religion.". Second, because of the rare huge gold mine in the back hill of Canglangzhai! Fang Lin took a breath, a huge gold mine! And the great cause of the holy church, worth their hands in the gold mine, the wealth inside, certainly not general, then the next, it should be the division of the spoils! As Fang Lin thought, Du Lei's next step was to divide the spoils. His first words were that the Holy Church wanted to occupy 40% of the gold mine wealth! Fang Lin slandered in the heart, but also expressed understanding, with the strength of the holy religion, occupied 40%, and no one dared to say anything. Who dares to say that the world's first force is greedy? Unless you're tired of living. Then, the Beggars' Sect, the Nanshan Sect, and the Jiugong Sect were all divided into ten percent! Fang Lin did not know how much Wudang could get, and it would not be much more. Du Lei then opened his mouth and said, "The Dayu Dynasty is divided into 15%." "Then the rest will be given to Wudang." Fang Lin sighed slightly. Indeed, Wudang could only divide the rest. No, Fang Lin suddenly calculated that there were still 15% left! Wudang got more than several big factions, as much as the Dayu Dynasty! Du Lei gave a bold smile and said, "The victory of this battle depends entirely on the Taoist Priest Sanfeng. Du Lei also offended him before. I hope the Taoist Priest will not care." Fang Lin slightly changed his view of Du Lei,plastic pallet suppliers, but the helmsman was somewhat loyal. Jiuji Taoist and others also have no opinion, Li Gongming even laughed, appears to be very satisfied. Only Mo yuanshan's face was gloomy and he did not know what he was thinking. binpallet.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register