Home | About Us | Contact Us |Inventory |Services |Vendors
Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Appearance

Subject Topic: The Third Girl _ Agatha Christie _ txt No Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Scoville on 10 November 2022 at 6:41pm - IP Logged
View Scoville's Profile Search for other posts by Scoville Quote Scoville Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Scoville
Standard Member
Standard Member

10 November 2022
11 Posts
The silence, which neither of them was aware of, was finally broken by Risdrick's slightly apologetic words. Please forgive me, Mr. Perrault. It seems that I have talked about my life for a long time and you are tired of it. 'There, Mr. Risdrick. In fact, what you are talking about in your life is nothing more than something that may affect your daughter. You're very worried about your daughter, but I don't think you've told me the real reason. You said you were looking for her? "Yes, I want to find her." "Well, you're looking for her, but do you want me to find her?"? Don't hesitate. Politeness is necessary sometimes in life, but not at this moment. Listen to me, I tell you, if you want to find your daughter, I-Hechury? Bai Luo You are advised to go to the police station because they have this ability. And as far as I know, they are very careful to keep it secret. "I'm not going to the police unless — unless I'm desperate." "Would you rather have a private detective?" "Yes.". But you see, I don't know anything about private detectives. I don't know who to trust. I don't know who can — "What do you know about me?" I do know something about you. For example, I know that you held a responsible position in intelligence during the war, and in fact my uncle praised you highly of me, which is an indisputable fact. There was a hint of sarcasm on Bai Luo's face that Risdrick did not notice. Perrault himself was well aware of the fact that it was an illusion,smart board whiteboard, and Risdrick himself must have known how unreliable Sir Roderick's memory and eyesight were, and he swallowed up all Perrault's knowledge of himself, including the hook, the line, and the fish-hammer. Bai Luo did not deceive him. He only confirmed for the old gentleman what he had always believed: never believe anything anyone says without proof. Doubting everyone, if not all his life, at least for many years,digital touch screen board, has always been his first golden rule. "Let me assure you again," said Perrault, "that I have had a very successful career in my life, and, to tell you the truth, in many ways I have not been able to match others." Risdrick's reaction was far less convincing than he might have been! To an Englishman, the fact that anyone should boast in this way, would arouse some misgivings. He said, "How do you feel about yourself, Mr. Perrault?"? Are you confident that you can find my daughter? Maybe not as fast as the police, but I can. I'll find her. "If — if you could —" "If you want me to find her, Mr. Risdrick, you must tell me all about it." But I've already told you. The time, smartboards for business ,smart board for conference room, the place, and where she should be. I can also give you a list of her friends.. Bai Luo shook his head violently. No! No. What I want you to tell me is the truth. "Do you think I'm hiding something from you?" You haven't told me everything, I'm sure of that. What are you afraid of? What are the unstated facts that I need to know if I'm going to help you with your case. Your daughter doesn't like her stepmother. It's obvious, it's not unusual, it's a natural reaction. You should remember that she secretly thought of you as perfect for many years. This is very likely to happen to a child who has suffered a severe emotional blow in the breakdown of his family. Yes, of course I know what I'm talking about. You think a child will always forget things. Pretty good. In some ways, your daughter may forget you, that is to say, when she sees you again, she may not know your face and voice, and she will create an image for you. You left her, and she longed for you to come back. Her mother, no doubt, will try to dissuade her from talking about you, and because of that, she may miss you all the more. You are more important to her.
Because she can't talk to her mother about you, she will have the usual reaction of a child-to blame the mother (or father) for the fault of the father (or mother) who left. She would justify herself by telling herself, 'My father likes me, but my mother doesn't.' In this way, she idealizes you in her association with you. Nothing was her father's fault. She couldn't believe the truth! Indeed, I assure you, it happens all the time. I know something about psychology. In this way, when she learns that you are coming back and that she is going to be reunited with you, many memories that have been shelved for many years and do not want to be picked up will be turned back all of a sudden. Her father is back! He and she will be happy together for a lifetime! She probably didn't even realize she existed until she met her stepmother. And then she gets incredibly jealous, and I can tell you, it's the most natural thing. Part of the reason why she is so intensely jealous is that your lady is a very beautiful woman, and elegant, which is what girls usually dislike most, because they often lack self-confidence themselves. She may be clumsy and have a deep sense of inferiority. Therefore, seeing her stepmother so capable and beautiful, she probably hated her; and this jealousy belonged to the mentality of a half-grown child. "Well," said Risdrick hesitatingly, "when we went to see the doctor, he said something like that, I mean--" "Oh," said Perrault, "so you did go and talk to the doctor? You have to have a reason to go to the doctor, don't you? "That's not entirely true." "Oh!"! You can't treat me, Hercules? Bai Luo said so. 。 There's nothing wrong with that. It must be very serious, and you'd better tell me, because when I know what's on the girl's mind, I can go on with it and do it faster. After a long silence,touch screen board classroom, Risdrick made up his mind. Can you keep it a secret, Mr. Perrault? I can rely on you-can I have your assurance in this matter? "Absolutely no problem.". What kind of trouble is it? "I-I, I'm not sure." 。 hsdsmartboard.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register