Home | About Us | Contact Us |Inventory |Services |Vendors
Calculators | Customers | Events | Forums | Links | News | Projects
Register | Submit Content | View Cart
Admin

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Its All In Fun

Subject Topic: The golden finger of quick wear is all fa Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Laure on 10 November 2022 at 7:55pm - IP Logged
View Laure's Profile Search for other posts by Laure Quote Laure Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Laure
Standard Member
Standard Member

10 November 2022
11 Posts
When she went to the Food Association, Ji He was already there. Although Su already knew that he was Ji He, she pretended to be surprised and said, "Did this gentleman also participate in the tasting that day?" "Yes," Ji He was a little embarrassed. After all, he had planned to go to the restaurant to taste it anonymously. Now he dropped his vest directly in front of his host. However, he soon recovered and complained about Shu Nan: "I followed him to the back kitchen that day. The environment was not like the photos at all. It was much worse." The facial expression on his face was hung with a bright dislike, and the staff member next to him hurriedly came forward to persuade him: "Mr. Ji, I have to trouble you to write an evaluation after this quality inspection." Su was not too surprised by Ji He's words. He was such a stubborn person. Otherwise, he would not have sent several "war proclamation" to bombard several famous restaurants because he saw that the food in the restaurant was not fresh. She smiled kindly to show that she didn't care. Hum, "Ji He stared at the staff member and motioned to Su to follow him into the living room. At the same time, he began to exchange messages with Su:" This association is going to try and test the machine at the same time. After all, the social heat is too high. Did they tell you they wanted to go live? "Live?"? I didn't get the message. Su pulled a little surprised, she did not expect the association to do things so formally, "machine testing is also carried out on the spot?" "Yes,Inflatable indoor park, a dish, half eaten and half inspected by the machine." Ji He nodded and turned the topic to denouncing Shunan. "Such a person who doesn't want to use fresh ingredients doesn't know why someone would boast that it tastes very good." When he said this, he glanced at a man in a suit and collar in the corner. Su Li followed his line of sight. The people in the corner noticed their eyes. They shrugged their shoulders and said with a wry smile, "Mr. Ji, I'm not lying. The food in Shuyu Restaurant really has a kind of magic that people can't forget." "I've eaten it, too. Why can't I forget it?" Ji He dissed him and labeled him as a water army in his heart. Su was not in line with Jihe,inflatable floating water park, she raised a possibility: "could it really be added to what?"? I remember when I was a kid.. "Yes!" Ji He's eyes brightened and he also thought of this possibility. But after waiting for him to say a word, become angry rise: "If really used that kind of thing, I still would rather this person is a water army." The man in the corner looked at the two men playing charades in a confused way, and Su kindly explained: "About ten or twenty years ago, a chef created a new additive to make the dishes very delicious.". But this delicacy is built on the basis of harm to the human body, which caused quite a stir at that time, and the food industry quickly blocked the relevant news. In the circle of people generally do not know this matter, even Su pull is also after turning over the memory, let the green river search after the discovery. Shu Nan does not know, this person also does not know, it is a very normal thing. Do you think it also has something to do with the robber? "It's possible, Inflatable bouncer ,large inflatable water slide," Su responded to the Green River in her heart. "When you go back today, you can find out the relevant information, and I'll study it carefully." "Is it all right for you to say it now?" The man who thought he had heard a big secret was a little scared, so Jihe glared at him angrily: "It's been so long, and the influence has already passed.". I don't mention it now, just because it's unnecessary. What else did the man want to say? The door of the living room was pushed open. The staff outside the door said, "All three of you are here. You can prepare to go to Miss Shu's restaurant." Chapter 8 Space Spirit Spring is a little sweet (8). Outside the door, the quality inspector and the rest of the tasters were already standing together. After seeing Su La and Ji He come out, a staff member came forward and said, "Miss Su, Mr. Ji, and Mr. Shen, we need to videotape the whole process of quality inspection this time, and we may put the relevant videos on the Internet. If you need protection, please say in advance.".
” "It doesn't matter to me," Su said with a smile and looked sideways at the two men on one side. "Do you need it?" "I want," Ji He pushed his glasses and said with a straight face, "just give me a mosaic. I also hope that everyone here will not send out my appearance question bank. The people who were standing outside repeatedly said yes, and the staff repeatedly assured that there would be no leak. Ji He withdrew his eyes with satisfaction. "The character of Mr. Shen and Miss Su is trustworthy. I have nothing else to ask for." Hearing this, Su looked at Mr. Shen with some surprise. Noticing her gaze, he curled his lips at Sue. "I don't need to keep a secret." "Green River, who is this Mr. Shen?" Su pulled up the system in her heart and soon got a reply. He is the youngest son of Gusteau. According to the original plot, he will have a good impression on Su because he often eats in the restaurant. Here, because of Shunan's Lingquan dishes, he mistakenly thinks that Shunan is a person who loves food and becomes a frequent visitor there. However, Gusteau did not deliberately train the younger generation, so he did not know about the original additives. No wonder he was also invited into the reception room, Su said thoughtfully, from what he had just said, he could not stop talking about Shunan's restaurant as described in the information, maybe he could help. What are you going to do this time? Because of the limitation of the number of people, Su and Ji He sat in a car. After they sat in the back seat and chatted for a while, Su asked the staff member sitting in the passenger seat with interest. Ji He and Su Luan's priority in the Food Association is not low. The staff verified the information and revealed the idea of the association: "Yesterday we have announced on Weibo that the whole process of tasting will be recorded by video, and the process of machine inspection will be broadcast live." He paused and then said, "We will conduct a preliminary test on the spot. If Mr. Ji and Miss Su are interested in the follow-up analysis,inflatable floating water park, they can also watch the whole process next to the laboratory." "This is not necessary, and I believe that the association's inspection will be fair." Su Wan and Ji He looked at each other, and this time the association was even stricter than they had imagined. joyshineinflatables.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register